|Valve Size||2" To 12"|
|Connection Port (p)||Yes|
|Is It Portable||Non Portable|
|Media||Gas, Air, Water|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminium|
CAPRO Self-actuating, Internally pilot & piston operated, Globe type, Full lift, Spring & diaphragm actuated, Pressure reducing/regulating valve, also known as Down-Stream Pressure Control Valve.
• Size Range: 15mm to 150mm
• Pressure Rating: Class 150 & 300 Feature & Benefits:
• CAPRO internally pilot & piston operated pressure reducing valves are very compact in design & versatile type for accurate regulation with the widest possible range of flow
• The full lift type main valve assembly & Globe type body design is capable of delivering very high flow rates with greater accuracy
• The internally pilot controlled pressure reducing valves are best suitable for use in continuous distribution application
• The constant outlet pressure (Down stream pressure) is accurately maintained right up to maximum rated discharge capacity of the valve and is unaffected by changes in inlet pressure or flow rate
• A positive tight shut off ensured by accurate guiding of the pilot & the main valve assembly Applications:
• The CAPRO Pressure regulator is assembled with stainless steel trims to use for Steam, Air & Gas applications for low and medium pressure range.
• The Non Metallic (Teflon/Elastomer) trims are provided to ensure tight shut off (class VI Leakage) for air & gas application, where as, Stallited Stainless steel trims are provided for High pressure and Temperature steam service.